Tuesday, January 5, 2010

To Begin, and the Frustrations of Waiting

Welcome to the blog. I don't feel like writing an intro so sorry readers, you'll have to figure this out as you go.

I'm the first to make an entry here, partly because I just set up the blog and partly because I haven't yet done any of the things the blog is supposed to be about, because I'm still sitting at home waiting. Military orders can take time to complete, especially when I don't choose to babysit them myself from request to final approval, and so instead of going to <<CENSORED FOR OPSEC>> today to train for <<CENSORED FOR OPSEC>> like I was supposed to I'm enjoying the good life here in Northern California with nothing but eating, blogging, and eventually packing my clothes to pass the time. My <<CENSORED FOR OPSEC>> training in <<CENSORED FOR OPSEC>> is now <<CENSORED FOR OPSEC>> and rapidly dwindling but that's alright, because one of the good parts about (and the chief reason why I'm) not babysitting my orders is that I don't have to stress about when they'll be finished - I'm sure I'll get there eventually!

Oh, and after <<CENSORED FOR OPSEC>> is <<CENSORED FOR OPSEC>>. That's one of the things this blog is supposed to be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment