Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oops!

Some of our readers will have noticed that several posts (namely, all of mine) have been deleted and that our blog is now invitation only. This was entirely my fault - I was politely informed by my chain of command the other day that some of the things I was writing about constituted a violation of operational security and needed to be removed. Apparently more people read this blog than I thought!

Anyhow, my apologies if I've disappointed anyone. Over the next few days I'll be modifying and reposting my previous entries sans the security violations, and we're collectively deciding whether to continue invitation only or not. In the meantime, if you know anyone personally who would like to read this blog and can't, please feel free to email one of us and we'll get you invited asap. If you don't know our email addresses you can try contacting the US Department of Defense directly; they seem to be pretty good at finding things on the internet. ;)

That's all for now, look forward to writing more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment