Sunday, March 14, 2010

Contest

Greetings everyone from neverneverstan, the land of I can't tell you anything. Eventually I'm sure I'll be able to mention again where I really am but I'm playing it cool for the time being just to be sure. Things are going well here, wherever here is, I get to do stuff, and there's uhm, people, and things, and the people do stuff too, and it all might be really interesting or it might be really boring. Can't really say. Anyway.

Thanks to sister for planting the seed for this idea: The one-time-only Opsec Censorship Blog Mad-Lib contest is now underway! The rules are simple - all you have to do is take one of my previous blog posts and replace all the occurrences with your own ideas and send it back to me. This is completely no-holds-barred, any theme, content, subject matter, and/or language is acceptable. Entries will be judged by me, solely on the basis of how entertaining I find them. If I decide your submission is the best you'll not only get your entry posted in the blog, you'll also receive one of the following: A free dinner date at an awesome restaurant (if you're female) or a free night of drinking at an establishment of your choosing (if you're not). I'll be accepting entries until whenever I lose track of time and stop, so don't miss out - send your submission via email as soon as you can!

Hope to hear from everyone soon, bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, this is harder than it looks at first glance ... I need to get my imagination fired up!

    ReplyDelete